Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MOVIE VS REAL LIFE

Thinking back to when I was a kid, the only movie i could remeber that reflected on me and kind of define my child hood would have to be the breakfast club. I was shown that movie when i was kid and even then it described kind of how my generation was, my school went from kindergarten to highschool, so as a young age I was dealing with different cliques and things like that. How the breakfast club is set up where they had a kid from different cliques in detention reminded me of the different groups we had back than when I was in school, and now and I believe it'll remain like that but the different kinds of groups will change.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think this movie was affecting for the majority of your generation, or do you see it as a personal, rather than social, influence?

    ReplyDelete